Friday, March 4, 2011

San Jose Foreclosure & Short Sale Activity

Wow! I just checked the numbers on San Jose foreclosures vs San Jose short sales. Here is what I have found in some of the different areas of the South Bay. The following refers ONLY to single-family residences.



San Jose:
98 bank-owned properties & 438 short sales by owner


Sunnyvale:
0 bank-owned properties & 17 short sales by owner


Cupertino:
2 bank-owned properties & 1 short sale by owner


Campbell:
8 bank-owned properties & 14 short sales


Santa Clara:
4 bank-owned properties & 27 short sales by owner


Mountain View:
0 bank-owned properties & 3 short sales


Los Gatos:
0 bank-owned properties & 4 short sales


Looks like short sales are the winners. Now is the time to invest in Real Estate in the San Jose area. There are great investment opportunities out there for long term, or for short-term fix and flip. I have years of personal experience in real estate sales, purchases and investments. And I am also an expert in fix and flip, something I really enjoy doing. Let me help you get started in real estate investing. Or if you are a veteran real estate investor, let's add to your portfolio. Call me today at 408-202-2089. Geoffrey Gault Investor Relations Manager Automated Mortgage Investment 408-573-0711 San Jose, CA CA DRE # 01129916 NMLS# 346758

No comments:

Post a Comment